Argos Fire Protection are experienced in working as subcontractor to other fire protection companies.
We can cover Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Bristol and Bath for you, providing both planned and reactive maintenance at very competitive rates. We can use your paperwork and follow your procedures, and we can arrange to operate with unbranded vehicles and plain uniform if necessary.
We have a wealth of knowledge of all types of fire protection, from virtually all manufacturers. Our own directly-employed engineers are qualified and experienced to work on:
- Fire Alarms (all types, including: conventional, addressable, radio, aspirating and video based)
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Dry & Wet Riser testing, design, installation and commissioning
- Dry Riser repairs and alterations (all types, including Threaded/Cast, Galvanised, Mapress, Stainless, Gruvlok/Victaulic Rolled Groove)
- Kitchen & Restaurant Supression Systems (Ansul & Amerex)
- AOV and Smoke Extraction (including Colt, Easivent, Smoke Control Systems, Custom Electronics and more)
- Smoke and Fume Extraction Systems (including car park CO monitors & generator-backed units)
- Emergency Lighting (all types, including central battery and self-test systems)
- Domestic Sprinklers
- Door Entry and Access Control Systems
We also have access through a range of local partner companies to every other service and trade, including commercial sprinklers, gaseous extinguishant systems, electrical and more. We can also provide fire training, consultancy, and risk assessments in your name. Contact us to see how we can help you today.